fruits imported in India| Popular Indian fruits in Iran
What you will read ...10 Indian fruits in Iran marketIran fruit market demand and supplywhere to find fruit wholesalers in India?fruits price list in bulk in India
fruits imported in india
What is fruit
From a botanical point of view, fruit is an ovary that grows and evolves a flower, which may be associated with some other parts of the flower.
But the fruit in terms of gardening is the meat and edible part of a perennial plant that has its direct impact on different parts of the flower such as: melons, watermelons and cucumbers, all of which are annually or cultivated for one year.
Without the presence of vitamins, the health and balance of the organs of the body become unstable, and disturbances occur in the vital functions of the body, and complications that sometimes result in death. These factors (ie, vitamins) are supplied by the diet, vegetables and fruits, and so far about 22 vitamins have been known.
10 Indian fruits in Iran market
variety of fruits
Fruits are divided into two categories in terms of thermal requirements:
Fruits of temperate regions.
2. Tropical and subtropical fruits.
Fruits of temperate regions
A – tree fruits that are divided into four categories:
Grain-shaped fruits: apple, pear, goat, hawthorn.
2. Native fruits such as almonds, cherries, cherries, plums, apricots, peaches.
3. Compound fruits like: Blackberry, Berry.
4. Dry fruits such as garnish, walnut.
B – Small or small fruit, these kinds of fruits are created on small bushes, and most important are:
1- Those whose fruit is closed or cabbage. Such as blueberries, grapes, gooseberries.
2- Fruit Complexes. Like: raspberries, strawberries.
Tropical and subtropical fruits
The trees of this type of fruit are divided into three categories:
1- Evergreen trees, which are themselves in five groups:
1-1. Citrus, such as: Oranges, Lemons, Tangerines, Lemons, Grapefruits.
1-2. Palms, such as: dates, coconut.
1-3) Oatmeal (which is in the form of beans)
1-4 Olive and Melon Tree
1-5- Mango and Okaw
2. Crayfish trees, which consist of 4 types:
3. Fruit of grass bushes, which is of two types:
1- Banana 2- Pineapple.
Iran fruit market demand and supply
The role of medicinal medicine
Fruits play a critical role in treating diseases in medicine and their important function in enhancing human physical activity. In the following, we deal with the importance of fruits:
1- Fruits provide most of the body water (especially in summer).
2. Fruits stimulate appetite.
3. Fruits provide a variety of vitamins to the human body.
4. Fruits are inherent due to their high water content and mineral salts, and thus transfer some of the toxins out to the outside, making the person feel excited and excited.
5. Fruits are astringent due to having some tannins and are therefore used to treat diarrhea.
6. Fruits provide the body with the necessary minerals, and it enters the body in large amounts of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, iodine, sulfur, copper and zinc.
7. Some fruits, because of their special chemical compounds, are useful and sometimes miraculous for treating some diseases.
where to find fruit wholesalers in India?
The role of fruit nutrition
Fruits provide some of the nutrition of the human body, and the ingredients in fruits indicate the importance of their nutrition for the body.
The materials used in building fruit include:
1- Water – which is one of the most important human life materials and forms the bulk of body weight.
2. Minerals – which play a very sensitive role in the human body, such as calcium and phosphorus, which strengthen bones and teeth, and iron that is needed to produce red blood cell pigmentation.
Calcium is an important factor in blood coagulation and strengthens cardiac muscle contractions and facilitates the transmission of neural signals and conduction of nerve waves. Magnesium is one of the important elements for the growth and repair of body tissues, and it interferes with adjusting body temperature and muscle contraction, and magnesium deficiency causes severe anger and a very sharp reaction to minor discomfort.
Iodine, the thyroid hormones that regulate body development and play an important role in regulating the nervous system, cardiovascular system, body heat and muscle and vitamin requiring human activity and hematopoiesis and reproduction.
Therefore, the minerals found in the fruit are very effective in the performance and regulation of the human body.
fruits price list in bulk in India